These Terms set out the terms between you and us when you access our website www.quickthinkmedia.co.uk (the “Website”). These Terms apply to all users of, and visitors to, the Website. Your use of the Website means that you accept and agree to abide by these Terms and our Privacy and Cookies Policy [HYPERLINK] which is deemed to form part of these Terms. These Terms take effect from the date of your first use of the Website.
Who are ‘we’?
We are Quickthink Media Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with a company number of 06703793 and a registered office at 1st Floor, Blue Building, Whites Grounds, London SE1 3LA (hereafter the “Company”, “we” or “us”). The Company has a registered VAT number of 942599973.
Your use of the Website
You may not use the Website:
- in any way which breaches any applicable local, national or international law;
- to disseminate any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent, purpose or effect;
- to inter with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- to send, receive, upload, download, use or upload any materials which contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or code design to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware; and
- to transmit or send any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (e.g. spam).
The content of the Website is owned by the Company and its licensors (unless indicated otherwise) and all such content is protected by copyright, trade marks (both registered and unregistered), database rights, design rights and other intellectual property rights. This includes (but is not limited to) all photographs, images, text, fonts and designs on the Website. You may view, retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen or other device which connects to the internet or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you;
- keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices; and
- do not otherwise reproduce, copy, distribute, resell or otherwise use for commercial purposes any of the content on the Website.
The Company’s Liability
- Except for death and personal injury or death caused by its negligence or its liability in the tort of deceit, in no event will the Company be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages, or any loss of profits, revenue, data or data use arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website including business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption..
- The content on the Website does not constitute professional advice or detailed guidance. If you require more detailed information and advice please contact us directly. While the Company tries to ensure that content on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, it gives no representation or warranty, whether express or implied in relation to the content and as to whether the content is accurate complete or current. The Company shall not be liable for any reliance placed on any of the content on the website by you or any third party.
- The Website may contain links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control. The Company is not responsible for the content on any website which is not the Website.
- The Website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with relevant laws and codes. The Company will not be liable to you for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship materials or for any loss of any kind which you suffer as a result of such advertising or sponsorship.
Availability of the Website: We make no promise that the services at the Website will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the Website will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Website you should report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can. Your access to the Website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the Website as soon as we reasonably can.
International Use: We make no promise that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing the Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- We may update these Terms from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the Website. Any changes will be notified via a suitable announcement on the Website. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Term.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms to any other person.
- If the Company decides not to exercise or enforce any right that it has against you at a particular time, this does not prevent the Company from later deciding to exercise or enforce that right.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- These Terms and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and your use of the Website shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to commence court proceedings, you must do so in the courts of England and Wales.
If you have any questions in respect of these Terms, please contact email@example.com.